We Are A “Think and Do Tank”
- 1st Ripple – you develop an idea that has significant and meaningful impact in your local community or around the world.
- 2nd Ripple – we help you implement the idea. One student from Boston started the first female soccer league in the Kilimanjaro region to empower village girls through sports.
- 3rd Ripple – you pass it on, helping to train the next wave.
Our focus areas
We follow Jeffrey Sach’s and the Earth Institute’s Big 5 Core Levers For Economic Development
- Agriculture and the Environment
- Safe Water and Sanitation
Creating jobs in underserved populations
- Increasing human capital & educational achievement for underserved populations.
- Helping underserved young people start businesses that create jobs.
- Helping existing businesses in underserved communities to realize profitable growth and create jobs.
The Environment – From conservation to alternative energy, recycling to clean water – our students pick the issues that speak to them and then mobilize others to do something about it.