The Center for Global Leadership and the Global Ripple Fund – Helping Young People Change The Planet
Unleash Your True Power and Greatness… The Global Ripple Fund finds, coaches, and funds young leaders making a difference in the world around them.
Who We Work With… Our young leaders are inspired social entrepreneurs, environmental entrepreneurs, and grassroots forproft entrepreneurs.
How it Works… It is really pretty simple. 1. You have come to us with an idea that improves lives and/or the planet (locally or globally). 2. We give you world-class skills, tools, connections, and help you execute your idea. 3. You pass it on – training and helping other game changers to do the same.
- Named “One of the best leadership educators in the USA”
- Winner of the Outdoor Industry Association’s 2011 Inspiration Award for global change
- Winner of the “Do Something” award for capacity-building work in Africa
- Ashoka Change Maker and President Clinton’s Millennial Network making a difference on the planet
- Profiled by New York Times writer for our work impacting global change
- Profiled by the Responsibility Project for doing the “right thing” on a global scale
Our work focuses on 5 key areas required for economic development (all five are required at local levels):
- Key infrastructure (heavy emphasis on technology)
- Safe water and Sanitation
- Agriculture and the Environment